Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `YearInvented` >= '1910' AND `YearInvented` <= '1912' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Aviation Chess. Legan's Aviation Chess, popular during WWI, featuring the Aviator piece (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Capablanca's Chess. Play Capablanca's Chess on the Play-by-Mail system! Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Capablanca's chess. An enlarged chess variant, proposed by Capablanca. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and David Howe. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Capablanca's Chess. Play Capablanca's Chess with Jocly. Author: The Jocly Team and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Grasshopper. Moves along queenlines to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
- Wellisch's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess for three players. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sigmund Wellisch.