Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '4' AND `BoardCols` = '8' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- An-Qi. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Half Chess Pawnless. "If Chess is wine, Half Chess is brandy. ". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: John Groeneman.
- Limiting Chess. On a 4x8 board, with the objective of capturing all the opponent's pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser. By Donald Cimics.
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)