Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '8' AND `BoardCols` = '6' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3D Chess. Play 3D Chess in your browser with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Bland Chess 46. Orthogonal moves only on a board with 46 squares. (6x8, Cells: 46) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black and Gary K. Gifford.
- Bland Chess 46. A 46 square variant of Bland Chess. Allows for War Machine, Knight, and/or Modern War Machine use. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford and (zzo38) A. Black.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- Half Courier. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Half Courier. A Pawnless variant rearranging a slightly simplified Courier back rank onto two ranks. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Charles Gilman.
- Isis and Cam. Two variants based on ancient English universities and the rivers near them. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Charles Gilman.
- Kylatori Sunset. Small variant combining replacement, custodian and coordination capture. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Tim Stiles.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44) By Ken Franklin.
- Missionary cubic variants. Cubic-cell game with mixture of simple and compound forward-only pieces. (6x(6x8), Cells: 288) By Charles Gilman.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Pirates on ships fight each other in 44-squares chess variant. (6x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Play this 44-squares chess variant in which pirates on ships fight each other on Game Courier. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Jagger.
- Prison Break. Checkmate the enemy king or break out of prison with your king! By Charles Daniel.
- Prison Break. Starring the sliding pawns, the Ninja Guards, the Knight, the Bird, the King and introducing the captivating Ice Queen! (6x8, Cells: 46) By Charles Daniel.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Snark Hunt. Variant with unequal armies on board with 41 squares, inspired by a poem of Lewis Carroll's. (6x8, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Snark Hunt . Variant with unequal armies on board with 41 squares, inspired by a poem of Lewis Carroll's. By Peter Aronson.