- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army.
- Almost Chess . One queen has combined rook and knight moves.
- Chazz . Only kings and pawns. Pawns can move backwards.
- Chess 2000 . Chess on 8 by 8 board with knight/rook and knight/bishop pieces.
- Chessling . Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns.
- King's Leap Chess. Variants with Chancellors (Knight+Rook) and old Russian Queens (Knight+Queen).
- Knightmate-Relay Chess . Played with a royal-knight and special movement rules for pieces a knight's move away.
- Paulowich's Chancellor Chess . A proposal to play chancellor chess with chancellors and queens in the corner on 8 by 8 board.
- The Princess and The Warrior . Pieces' moves are limited by their current rank except for the two new pieces.
- Toe to Toe Chess . A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces.
- Triumvirate Chess . Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King.
- Undecided Chess . Pieces begin in an undecided state until they move.
- ximeracak. . A fantasy variant designed for play with a standard set. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|17 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 17