Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers.
- Knight-Tac-Toe . Win by placing 3 pieces in a row.
- Mulligan Stew Chess . 42-Square Swapping-Mage Teleporting-Assassin Dual-Color-Bound-King Limited-Double-Move Leaping-Pawn Chess.
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43 . Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally.
- Smegi . Arrows on squares show where pieces can go - crossover between Smess and Shogi.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.