- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- Annan Shogi . Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it (and similar variants).
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces.
- Cannon Shogi . Played on a 9x9 Shogi board, feature various types of 'Cannon' pieces.
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- EurasiaChess Shogi . Shogi and mini-Shogi with mixed chess-symbols&Japanese-Kanjis.
- Fairy . Missing description
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi.
- Hex Shogi . A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants.
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes.
- Microshogi . Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board.
- Rutherford's 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi.
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor.
- Shogi . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Shogi 3D. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Optimized ZRFs for Japanese Chess and some recent variants.
Total items listed: 24