- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Annan Shogi . Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it (and similar variants).
- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces.
- Cambodian Chess . Mysterious 9x9 "Cambodian" Chess game that seems unknown in Cambodia.
- Cannon Shogi . Played on a 9x9 Shogi board, feature various types of 'Cannon' pieces.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description
- Chu Shogi . Shogi variant on 12 by 12 board.
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- EurasiaChess Shogi . Shogi and mini-Shogi with mixed chess-symbols&Japanese-Kanjis.
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi.
- Hex Shogi . A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants.
- iChess . Missing description
- Imperial Dragon . A variant of Xiangqi designed to appeal to western players.
- Ito Shogi . Missing description
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares.
- Makruk. Burmese Chess.
- Microshogi . Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board.
- MiniXiang. Missing description
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules.
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field.
- Proto-Xiang-Qi . A seminal so-called "Chinese" game with the minimal configuration.
- Rutherford's 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi.
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor.
- Shogi . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Shogi 3D. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Optimized ZRFs for Japanese Chess and some recent variants.
- Sittyuin. Burmese Chess.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.
- Xiang Hex . Missing description
- Xiangqi . Western Style. Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Xiangqi 3D. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Xiangqi 42 . A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 square.
- Yang Qi . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.
Total items listed: 49