- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added . On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces.
- ERB Jetan . Implements different possible rules for Jetan.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell.
- Jetan . Martian Chess, coming from the book The Chessmen of Mars.
- Jetan, ERB . Implements different possible rules for Jetan.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess . All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description
- Omega Chess Extended . Missing description
- Rococo . A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside).
- Three Fat Brothers Chess . On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated.
- War of the Worlds . Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan.
- Weave and Dungeon . Abstract game played on a board divided into Weave and Dungeon, with movement following different rules on each part.
Total items listed: 17