- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- Fairy . Missing description
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.
|12 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||12 'Large board' entries listed|
|12 'Oriental' entries listed||5 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed||5 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 12