- Big Battle . Large (10x10), commercial variant.
- Chess - The Speed Game . Chess on a 5 by 6 board.
- Cross Chess . Game played on a cross-shaped board.
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece.
- Kings and Pawns . Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing.
- Ninny chess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move.
- Omega chess . Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares.
- Ploy . Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards.
- Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added.
- Smess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move.
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses.
Total items listed: 13