- 100 other games to play on a chessboard. Out of print book describing 100 games playable on a chessboard.
- 100 Squares for Chess and Damante . Small book describing some decimal variants.
- The Art of Shogi. Information on book on Shogi.
- Books on Kriegspiel. Missing description
- Chancellor Chess (Book). Missing description
- Chessnuts 1999. Chessnuts is the newsletter of the Circular Chess Society. This is the 1999 issue.
- Chinese Chess. Information on book on Xiangqi.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description
- Four-handed Chess by Capt. George Hope Verney. Missing description
- Games ancient and oriental and how to play them. Missing description
- Hierarchical Chess. Article on Hierarchical Chess.
- A History of Chess. In depth reference book on the history of chess.
- How to Play Shogi. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- The Japanese Heroes' Game. Missing description
- Lotus Chess: the Book. A hardcopy printout of the four main files dealing with Lotus Chess.
- Neue Chess. Missing description
- Reform chess. Book on chess on smaller boards with many training positions.
- Review: Sammy Seahorse Teaches Chess. A review.
- Review: White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book.
- Rules for historic Shogi variants. Missing description
- Sammy Seahorse Teaches Chess. A review.
- Shogi - Japan's Game of Strategy.. Book teaching how to play Shogi.
- Shogi : Japan's Game of Strategy. Missing description
- Shogi for Beginners. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- Shogi for Beginners. Missing description
- Superschaak. Book and sets for playing variants with many new types of chess pieces.
- Unbalanced Games. Article from Variant Chess.
- Variant Chess, August 2004. Article on Hierarchical Chess.
- White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book.
Total items listed: 31