- 123456 Chess. Missing description
- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins.
- Andy's Chess. Missing description
- Anti-King Chess. Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect. Play it!
- Anti-King Chess II. Win by putting your opponent's Anti-King out of check.
- Assimilation Chess. Play this variant in which pieces assimilate the powers of captured pieces.
- Bedlam. Play this hybrid of Fusion Chess, Metamorph Chess, and Chessgi.
- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win.
- Chess on the Rainbows. Six different colors light up the board. You have to keep a piece on each color throughout...
- Connected Chess. Pieces are removed when they are no longer adjacent to any other piece.
- Deathmatch Chess. A longer Chess game.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable.
- Fusion Chess. Play this variant in which pieces combine and split apart.
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess).
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game.
- King's Guard Chess. Missing description
- Kinglet. Play Kinglet, where you win by capturing all pawns.
- Knightmate. Play Knightmate, where you win by mating the Knight.
- Losing Chess. Taking is obligatory; the first player that loses all his pieces wins.
- Mesmer Chess. Introduces a new piece, the mesmerist, which can control how opposing pieces move.
- Mystery Chess. An imperfect information variant you can play online with Game Courier.
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power.
- Palace Ninja Guards. A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces.
- Paloma Chess. Game with Royal Queen, promotable Kings, and an unusual array.
- Prison Break. Checkmate the enemy king or break out of prison with your king!
- Racing Kings. Missing description
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king.
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate.
- Shatranj Darwinian. A game that shows the evolution of today's classic pieces. Wazirs and Ferz evolve into modern pieces.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing K to K8 wins by Thronemate, too.
- Thunder Chess. Play this hybrid of Fusion, Assimilation, and Metamorph Chess.
- Toccata. A hexagonal variant inspired of Maxima.
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King.
- U-Chess. Play Unambiguous Three-Symbol Chess online.
Total items listed: 38