- 10-directional Chess. Updated with rule-enforcing presets.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description
- Agincourt. Decimal variant with Archers.
- Amalgamated Chess. Missing description
- Andy's Chess. Missing description
- Anti-King Chess. Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect. Play it!
- Arch-Chancellor Chess. Uses Archbishops instead of Bishops and Chancellors instead of Knights.
- Arrangement Chess. Swap king & queen before play begins. With mirrored kings and non-mirrored queens (with zrf).
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move.
- Brand X Random Chess. Play Chess with a randomized setup.
- Burmese Chess. Sittuyin preset uses a mix of equivalent pieces from Alfaerie Set.
- Chess 25 (Fischer Placement Chess). Swap king and/or queen before play begins. Follows FRC rules (with zrf).
- Chess100. Piece positions are modestly randomized according to Arrangement Chess rules, castling is retained (+ zrf).
- Chess256. The pawns are randomized on the 2nd and 3rd rank.
- Chess400. Piece setup is randomized according to Configuration Chess rules, producing 400 modest, mostly non-mirrored, positions (+ zrf).
- Chess484. Before play, certain pieces are regrouped, creating natural positions. Castling is retained (+ zrf).
- Chess64. The piece array is moderately randomized according to Relocation Chess rules, castling is retained.
- Configuration Chess. King and queen swap with other pieces before play begins - enormous variety! (with zrf).
- Contemporary Random Chess. Missing description
- Corridor Chess. FIDE but subtracting rook pawns and setting pieces up in house in middle.
- The Demon Game. 10 x 10 game with extra Capablanca pieces.
- Descent Chess. Kaufmann's drop variant. Begins with only K + P + P. Recommendable!
- Displacement Chess 2. Chess with flexible castling, reverse symmetry and no opening theory.
- DoGod Random. Pawns and pieces dispersed on first and second ranks.
- Dr. Who Chess. Variant based on the popular TV seiries.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess.
- Fischer Random Chess. Play Bobby Fischer's randomized Chess variant on Game Courier. (Recognized!)
- Golden Age Chess on a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess).
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game.
- Hopper-Elk Chess. Pieces can hop over an enemy pawn and land directly behind it. The Elk moves differently depending on square colour.
- King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier.
- Mayhem Chess. Different pieces and setup.
- Meteoric Chess. A sober but lively drop chess variant with standard pieces (zrf available).
- Millennium Chess Preset. This is the preset for Millennium Chess.
- MRC64. Modern Random Chess 64.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Neutral King Chess. V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate.
- New Chess. Drop-chess with pawn relocation. Standard pieces and rules. Ideal for avoiding opening theory.
- Nine-Queen Chess. Queens are placed instead of Pawns.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move.
- Nonary Chess. King or queen are optionally swapped with a bishop before play begins (with zrf).
- Orphic Chess. Before the King is dropped the pieces can only capture. A very tactical and fast variant.
- OverKnight Chess. Pawns are replaced by Knights, which promote.
- Palace Ninja Guards. The ninja guards are diagonal leapers occupying the two squares behind the king and queen that constitute the palace.
- Paloma Chess. Game with Royal Queen, promotable Kings, and an unusual array.
- Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup.
- Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped before play begins, generating FRC subset (with zrf).
- Placement Random Chess (Chess 20). The piece setup is randomized following Placement Chess rules, generating 20 modest Fischer Random positions.
- Prison Break. Checkmate the enemy king or break out of prison with your king!
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Racing Kings. Missing description
- Randomscorpions Chess. The Scorpions are randomly distributed on the 2nd and 3rd rank. Otherwise regular setup.
- Regement Random Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must bounce in order to capture (+zrf).
- Regiment Chess. Black determines king position, white can swap the queen before play begins (with zrf).
- Regiment Random Chess. The Secutor is a bifurcation piece that must bounce in order to capture (+zrf).
- Relocation Chess. Swap a pair of your own pieces before you begin. With Fischer Random castling rules.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks!
- Ruddigore Chess. Play this Chessgi variant where you can capture your own pieces, and every other turn you must capture or sacrifice a piece!
- Sanctuary Chess. Archbishop and Swiss Guard replace Queen and King; no checkmate.
- Schach-B. One selected from among the Fischer Random boards, also known as Fischer Random position # 542.
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- Swedish Chess. Drop chess with regular pieces. Pieces dropped can relocate friendly pawns.
- Threatened Pawn Chess. Pawns start in threatened positions.
- Torus Standard. Uses the ordinary FIDE pieces on 8 x 8 board but configured in such a way as to permit the board to be toroidal!
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier.
- Transcendental Chess. Play Chess with a randomized setup on Game Courier.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King.
- Trophy-Hunt Chess. Squirrels and Elephants instead of Kings, Queens and Bishops.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns change into orthodox pieces by moving like them.
Total items listed: 78