- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers.
- Alpaca Chess. An Alpaca, worth two pawns, is added to the standard piece context (with zrf).
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf).
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Pyrrhus Chess. The Pyrrhus moves like a king but paralyzes enemy pieces at queen's distance (with zrf).
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Reformed Chess. Pawn can swap with an enemy piece located on the last rank, except king. Thusly, many more won endgames (zrf available).
|8 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8