- The Demon Game. 10 x 10 game with extra Capablanca pieces.
- Dr. Who Chess. Variant based on the popular TV seiries.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess.
- Golden Age Chess on a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns change into orthodox pieces by moving like them.
Total items listed: 18