- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces.
- Hexagonal Hole Chess. A hexagonal variant of Hole Chess. Engineers can move holes and barriers. Teleporters can relocate enemy pieces.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions.
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5