- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing.
- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers.
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description
- Centaur Chess. All pieces except Pawns move backwards as a Knight.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Crab Chess (Chess4). Blocked flank pawns are have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf).
- Dynamo Chess. Preset for Dynamo Chess.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Pretentious Chess. Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Valiant Chess. Knight pawns at the fifth rank have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf).
|14 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 14