- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Chasm Chess. Berolina Pawns, reflecting Bishop and Queen, and a chasm in the board!
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- Zone X. Chess with a special central Zone, a new piece, and new moves.
Total items listed: 14