- Center of Attention. FIDE Chess but with an additional winning condition: Move your king unchecked into a center square.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Contramatic Chess. This king can walk right into check! The goal for this king is to get checkmated.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Magicpawns Chess. Any piece can move to friendly pawn and change place with it. Pawns thus become more dynamic and pieces less constrained.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing?
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks!
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- Threat Chess, Attackers Chess and Victims Chess. Missing description
|11 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11