Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Alapo. A small chesslike game.
- Amoeba. Jim Aikin's Amoeba on the Game Courier.
- Asteryx Chess. Preset for variant with asteryx shaped 43-space hexagonal board.
- Bachelor Chess. Play this game from the 42-square contest with the PBM system!
- Battery Chess. Battery Chess on the Game Courier.
- Battle Room Chess. Win by getting four of your pieces in or around your enemy's gate.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move.
- Canyon Chess. Play this small variant with Marshalls and Archbishops and some new rules!
- Chinese court. Missing description
- Chogo-44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture.
- Congo. Demian Freeling's Congo on the Game Courier.
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces.
- Diamond Chess. Chess on a Diamond board.
- Dragonfly. Christian Freeling's 7x7 Chessgi type variant. No Queens. Pawns don't drop.
- Duel Chess. PBM Preset for 43-space variant played on two boards.
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess game with only six cells but with a piece that morphs into four different forms.
- En Passant Chess of Ingo Althofer. This is just FIDE Chess, but with board contracted by one row. Try it out.
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 spaces.
- Hexagonal Chess with Hexagonalers. Missing description
- Hexes Chess. Hexes Chess now available for play on the Game Courier!
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier!
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into.
- Interdependent Chess. A 42 square variant in which pieces borrow capturing ability from other pieces.
- Judkin's Shogi. Modern small shogi variant preset.
- Knight Court Chess. When you take an opponent's piece, he gets to drop it back on the board. Object: Checkmate knight.
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Loonybird. Pieces on a seven by seven board move differently when they take.
- Los Alamos Chess. First known variant played by a computer. (Recognized!)
- Mini Hexchess. McCooey's Hexagonal Chess on smaller board.
- Mini Thunder Chess. A small-scale hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess.
- Miniature Chess. The smallest variant in which every legal move can be made as in FIDE Chess.
- Monkey King Chess. Monkey King fights Goblin King on 44 squares board in game with oriental influences.
- More 10. Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares.
- Motorotor. Play this small variant with a rotating board.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power.
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier.
- Philosopher's Chess. The Philosopher's Chess in the Game Courier.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Play this 44-squares chess variant in which pirates on ships fight each other on Game Courier.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess. Play Pocket Polypiece Chess online with Game Courier.
- Pompeii Chess. Small variant with piece drops, orthogonal pawn moves and one each of all the FIDE pieces.
- Prison Break. Checkmate the enemy king or break out of prison with your king!
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier.
- Rollerball. Chess race fight on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square.
- Slide Chess. Variant on 44 squares with moving cages.
- SpaceWarp44 Chess. 44 square board has warp squares that allow a teleport to another warpsquare.
- Symmetron! 44. Most pieces move orthogonally or diagonally according to situation.
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent.
- Two Pipe Chess. Play this game from the 41-square contest on the PBM system!
- Voidrider Chess. A 43 square variant with movable spaces.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.