- Alice Chess. Play this classic variant in which pieces switch between boards whenever they move. (Recognized!)
- Archabbott Chess. Introduces the Archabbott piece which moves like Bishop + Wazir + Dabbaba.
- Bifold Halfgi. Bifold pieces are able to combine with other same-colored bifold pieces and move as a single normal sized piece.
- Bomberman Chess. Two "bombs" and a "defuser" spice up this 10 x 8 game.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move.
- Cetina Random Chess. Missing description
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move.
- Commodore Chess. Featuring the Commodore piece (also called Leo) on a Gustavian board.
- Crooked Chess. Chess variant with pieces inspired by the Sissa piece.
- Demi Chess. Weak short range pieces with less symmetry than some more familliar pieces.
- Deneb. Now you can play Deneb on the Play-By-Mail system!
- Deneb Play-By-Mail game. Observe this game being played in the Invent and Play contest! Turn 4.
- Double Diamond. Pieces start diagonally across from one another and pawns move diagonally.
- Double EIGHTEEN-STONE chess. David Short combines his Double Chess with Jim Aikin's Eight-Stone Chess.
- Dr. Who Chess. Variant based on the popular TV seiries.
- Drop Chess. Chess with a new dropping mechanic.
- Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess features three variants with camel-bishop, camel-rook knight-camel compounds.
- Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces.
- Elephant Hunt. Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements.
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares.
- Go. Play Go with Game Courier.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92).
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Hanga Roa. Play Hanga Roa on Game Courier!
- Hubbub. Preset for Hubbub, a short-range version of Brouhaha.
- Hullabaloo. Fusion, fission game with drops, giant conglomerations and two types of activation.
- Jester Chess. Featuring pieces that mimic last piece moved, archers that can either capture OR move. quadrapawns, and murray lions.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board.
- Mamra Chess. Adds the Mamra, a piece that only Pawns may capture.
- Mir Chess. Play this variant that is mid-powered between Chess and Shatranj.
- Motorotor. Play this small variant with a rotating board.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal Variant combining a number of exotic pieces.
- Racing Kings. Missing description
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board (includes mirror array and Push-Pullyu variants).
- Roswell Chess. Preset for alien game with abstract pieces that operate in unusual ways.
- Ruddigore Chess. Play this Chessgi variant where you can capture your own pieces, and every other turn you must capture or sacrifice a piece!
- Shatra. Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside).
- Shatranjian Shogi. Ferz and wazir, dabbaba and elephant offset each other in this new Shatranj drop game.
- Shock Troops. System of chess with standard board and pieces, but with new leaping pieces entering during play.
- Stones and Relays. Pieces get to re-originate from neutral relay squares they attack.
- Three Elephants Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - Protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's!
- Wormhole Chess. When a piece leaves a square, it `folds' together.
Total items listed: 49