- Amalgamated Chess. Missing description
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Chasm Chess. Berolina Pawns, reflecting Bishop and Queen, and a chasm in the board!
- Cleopatra Chess. Dan Troyka game, similar to Benedict Chess but with only one color-changing piece. Cleopatra "seduces" any piece she sees.
- Contemporary Random Chess. Missing description
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected.
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier.
- MRC64. Modern Random Chess 64.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks!
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- Spacious Torus Chess. Toroidal 8 x 8 using "spacious" FIDE pieces which require the next square beyond to be empty to either move or capture.
- Tiled Squares Chess. Play this game, where you drop tiles to create the board as you play!
- Zone X. Chess with a special central Zone, a new piece, and new moves.
Total items listed: 22