Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Defensive Chess. White king is not royal, and Red units (except king) cannot go beyond the midline. If White has not won by 50 moves, Red wins.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Foreign Policy Chess. Peacekeepers are a third army.
- Kamikaze III. If the lone queen checks, she wins.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Lord of the Rings Chess. Missing description
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King.
- Maharaja and Sepoys I. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys II. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. The maharaja.
- Manchurian Chess. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Monster Chess. White's normal army faces Red's king and four pawns; Red moves twice per turn.
- Mysore Chess. Large variant by an 18th century Indian king.
- Peasant Revolt Chess. Eight pawns vs. three knights and pawn.
- Red Castle Chess. Red king and QR cannot move except to castle, which wins for Red.
- Unirexal Chess. Which player can win faster, given a queen in place of a king?
- Yitong. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.