Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Akenhead's Chess. Chinese pieces and Berolina pawns.
- Blind Shogi. Missing description
- Burmese Chess. Most popular form in Burma.
- Cambodian Chess. Historic 9x9 game.
- Chinese Chess (Xiangqi). Number of players is probably comparable to FIDE chess players.
- Coffee Chinese Chess. A freeware Java applet for playing Chinese Chess.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea.
- Manchurian Chess. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Mini-Shogi. Missing description
- Mongolian Chess. Java applet to play Mongolian Chess.
- Thai Chess. Missing description
- Yitong. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.