- Akenhead's Chess. Chinese pieces and Berolina pawns.
- Cambodian Chess. Historic 9x9 game.
- Chinese Chess (Xiangqi). Number of players is probably comparable to FIDE chess players.
- Coffee Chinese Chess. A freeware Java applet for playing Chinese Chess.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Korean Chess. The variant of chess played in Korea.
- Manchurian Chess. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess.
- Mini-Shogi. Missing description
- Mongolian Chess. The major form of chess played in Mongolia for centuries.
- Thai Chess. Missing description
- Yitong. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess.
Total items listed: 13