- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Foreign Policy Chess. Peacekeepers are a third army.
- Kamikaze III. If the lone queen checks, she wins.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Lord of the Rings Chess. Missing description
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King.
- Maharaja and Sepoys I. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys II. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. The maharaja.
- Manchurian Chess. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess.
- Monster Chess. White's normal army faces Red's king and four pawns; Red moves twice per turn.
- Mysore Chess. Large variant by an 18th century Indian king.
- Peasant Revolt Chess. Eight pawns vs. three knights and pawn.
- Red Castle Chess. Red king and QR cannot move except to castle, which wins for Red.
- Unirexal Chess. Which player can win faster, given a queen in place of a king?
- Yitong. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess.
Total items listed: 15