- Balbo's Chess. Odd-shaped board, bishops as powerful as knights.
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati.
- Cross Chess. Popular in Australia.
- Diamond Chess II. Game on diamond-shaped board with 98 triangular cells.
- Fortresses. Odd shaped board.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces.
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced.
Total items listed: 9