- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Safe Passage. Move pieces to opposite side without putting pieces in danger of capture.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Temple Island Chess. Solo game with shadow pieces.
- Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||2 'Uses dice' entries listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed||8 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8