Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Wargame',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types.
- Chess-Battle. War variant from the Soviet-Union, 1933. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192)
- Citadelir chess. Grand chess + Tamerlane chess + Omega Chess.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288)
- Dragon. Missing description (9x15, Cells: 135)
- Gridlock. Large, wargame inspired variant. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces.
- Novo Chess. War game chess variant from the Netherlands, 1937. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. (17x11, Cells: 187)
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Seachess. Chess with a marine war theme. (Cells: 128)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Unconventional Warfare Chess. Variant based on modern warfare. (10x10, Cells: 84)
- The Warlord Games. Structured multi-move abstract strategy games of battle.