Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types.
- Big Battle. Commercial chess variant on 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant.
- Bollwerk 178. Occupying the opponent’s end field with a piece or a bomb.
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322)
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels).
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124)
- Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have!
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan.
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books.
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess.
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile.
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- Stratomic. Decimal variant with a nuclear missile piece. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Superchess and Monarch. Booklet in English and Dutch and book in Dutch about large chess variants with fantasy pieces.