- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card.
- Card Bet Chess. Betting chess with cards telling you which moves are OK. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Card Chess. Cards determine which player makes a move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Cardmate. Chess variant on board with 100 squares, inspired by card games. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Chance Chess. Commercial game: cards determine what piece you can move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- Chess Cards. Cardgame with chess flavor.
- Chess Chaos. Announcement of pack of cards that affect chess.
- The Chess Plus Deck. Traditional chess spliced with Dvorak cards.
- Chess Plus Plus Deck. Chess with special cards. Free!!
- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66)
- Chess2000 . Website of commercial chess variant with cards.
- ChessCraft. Missing description (Cells: 64)
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
- Chex. Cards with pieces form the board.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. ()
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Heraldic chess. Chess with cards and dice.
- Heraldic Chess Games with Cards and Dice. Text of rule booklet of heraldic chess.
- Ideal Chess. A social game that melds FIDE chess with playing cards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board.
- Mysterious chess. Use cards to place your pieces on the board.
- No Stress Chess. Chess with additional cards that tell which piece to move and how it moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup.
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker.
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Summoner's Chess. Pieces are created and improved through the use of cards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun.
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Play by mail rules.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games.
- Unbland Chess. Diagonal moves are usually (but not always) prohibited. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 40