- "Ninth-Ray" Jetan. Missing description (5x20, Cells: 100)
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42)
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board.
- Carrousel Chess. Game with 32 pieces. (16x4, Cells: 64)
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64)
- Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64)
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120)
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100)
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess. Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (x2, Cells: 64)
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Holochess . Holographic chess-like game played in Star Wars movie.
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs . With a round chess board.
- Marmara. A Byzantine Chess variant featuring Trojan Horses. (4x16, Cells: 64)
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162)
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98)
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128)
- Round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- Round Honeycomb Chess. A cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. (9x11, Cells: 99)
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92)
- Round Table Chess 84. Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. (Cells: 84)
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64)
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84)
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90)
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128)
- Viking Chess. Game board and pieces in search of rules. (Cells: 37)
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 44