- 4-by-1 Knot Chess. Four lines in a 4D space meet at a central cell. (Cells: 65)
- Courier Chess (modified). Missing description (8x12, Cells: 96)
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX! Chess. A game designed to be as different to chess as possible while still being the same as chess. (1x72, Cells: 72)
- Ito Shogi. Missing description (1x21, Cells: 21)
- Mad King Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mono-dimensional Chess. Small, one dimensional variant with unorthodox pieces. (1x10, Cells: 10)
- One dimensional Chess Variants. A page detailing some one dimensional chess variants.
- One Ring Chess. One dimensional chess played on a ring-shaped board. (Cells: 32)
- Rutherford’s 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi. (1x17, Cells: 17)
- Sesqui-dimensional Chess. 1d circular variant where pieces move clockwise, counterclockwise, and *across the center* of the circle.
- Side view chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. (1x24, Cells: 24)
- Tape Chess. Tape Chess and other almost one-dimensional chess variants.
Total items listed: 13