- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers.
- Alpaca Chess. An Alpaca, worth two pawns, is added to the standard piece context (with zrf).
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf).
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- Czech Chess. Drop pawns by checking the King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Drawless Chess. Simple rules are added to make draws impossible. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Drawless Chess . Simple rules are added to make draws impossible.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Knight-Riding Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Option-Suicide Chess. You can optionally destroy your own pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pawn Chess. Pawns promote to first piece captured by opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pyrrhus Chess. The Pyrrhus moves like a king but paralyzes enemy pieces at queen's distance (with zrf).
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Random Transposal Chess. Use dice to swap pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Reformed Chess. Pawn can swap with an enemy piece located on the last rank, except king. Thusly, many more won endgames (zrf available).
- A Simple Proposal. Variant where promotion may occur on the 7th or 8th rank, and may be delayed, but only to captured pieces.
- Sudden Death Chess. A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sudden Death Chess. If you do not capture, you must remove one of your own units.
- Sudden Death Chess . A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move.
- Trade Chess. Captured pieces can be dropped, with restrictions. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game.
Total items listed: 26