- Arena Chess. Entry in the 32-move-maximum contest.
- Arena Chess. 32-turn variant in which pieces must initially move into a special area, and then always make capturing moves.
- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants.
- Clockwork Orange Chess. Captured pieces are replaced with non-capturing counterparts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Consider the Bishop.... A Game of Curiosity and Etiquette. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- DUAL RING Tournament Format. Tournament format for handling uneven number of players.
- Eurasian Pawn piece. A hybrid European and Asian Pawn.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Haunted Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Interweave . Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color.
- Interweave. Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself.
- King of the Ladder Tournament Rules. Ideas for rules to mix variants together in one game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mockery Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Musketeer Chess. Adding 2 newly designed extra pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pacifist Chess. Missing description
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose.
- Random Transposal Chess. Use dice to swap pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Seventeen Pawns. You can replace opponent's queen by nine pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shamanic Chess. Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'.
- Shatranj Extended Tournament Scoring (S.E.T.S) Rules. An attempt at an improved scoring system for chess tournaments. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Superhero Chess. Major pieces are superheroes, pawns their (interchangeable) sidekicks. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Switch-Side Chain-Chess. Optionally swap sides with your opponent upon completing a "chain". (8x8, Cells: 64)
- The Travelers. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Ultima with Alternate Graphics . Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner.
- XYMYX. Link to site where you can play this game!
- XYMYX. Players make their moves at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 36