- Beirut Chess. One unit is secretly carrying a bomb.
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available).
- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66)
- Diplomacy chess. Simultaneously selected moves are only carried out when they do not conflict.
- Invisible King Chess. Opponent can't see where you moved your king to. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Lag Chess. The last move made by your opponent is not known to you. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Minesweeper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Verve. A real-time, hidden information, chess variant for playing online!
Total items listed: 9