- Dice-Money Chess. Earn money if you do what is written on the dice. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- FTM Chess: Follow the Mover. After a normal move, you may move a piece to the vacated square. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- LiQi . Very Strong Chss.
- LiQi. Very Strong Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose.
- Shatranj N W. catsmas.
- Verve. A real-time, hidden information, chess variant for playing online!
Total items listed: 14