- Accelerated Chess. White makes one move at first and then each player makes either a capturing move or two non-capturing moves.
- Moderate Progressive Chess. A player may move one more piece than his opponent just moved.
- Moderate Progressive Chess. A player may make one more move than his opponent just made. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- A Modest Propsal. Missing description
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pawntrooper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|4 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11