- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have!
- Madness of Kings Chess. The Kings are, simply put, insane!! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quarter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 11