- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing.
- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers.
- Almost chess. One queen has combined rook and knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description
- Bland Chess. Chess with no diagonal moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Booster Chess . Pawns push friendly pieces.
- Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces cannot move backwards, but do give check/mate backwards.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces can only move forward, but attack the king in any direction.
- Capture the Scepter. Checkmate the king or capture the scepter located on opposing king's home square. Features extra-mobile sliding pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Centaur Chess . All pieces except Pawns move backwards as Knights.
- Centaur Chess. All pieces except Pawns move backwards as a Knight.
- Centaur Chess. Pieces move backwards as Knight. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Cheapmate Chess . Mate your opponent with an illegal move.
- Chess with Quantum Bishops. Bishops move orthogonally along both paths and end up where a normal bishop would end up. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- Commando Pawn Chess . Once a Pawn crosses the midpoint of the board, it moves like a Berolina Pawn.
- Crab Chess (Chess4). Blocked flank pawns are have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf).
- Crown Prince Chess. One Knight on each side is replaced by a Crown Prince. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Crown Prince Chess. Missing description
- Diagonal pawn chess. Pawns always move diagonally, whether capturing or not.
- Duplication Chess. Twice per game, move a piece with duplication. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dynamo Chess. Preset for Dynamo Chess.
- Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Extended Queenside Castling. Orthochess, but Queenside castling is possible with a piece at d1 or b1, also called Madchess.
- Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture.
- File Sharing Chess. File Sharing, pawn swapping, always passed pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Fluid Chess. A modest variation allowing movement through friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ghostrider Chess.. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hoppel-Poppel. Modest divergent variant where Knights capture like Bishops and Bishops capture like Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hoppel-Poppel Chess. Bshops capture as Knights and Knights as Bishops.
- Knightmate-Relay Chess . Played with a royal-knight and special movement rules for pieces a knight's move away.
- Levitating Kings. Kings can levitate orthagonally or diagonally over a line of friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Madness of Kings Chess. The Kings are, simply put, insane!! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Magic Carpet Chess. Each player has a magic carpet to move a non-King to any empty square on the board.
- Modest Variant.. Black may castle out of check. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- OK Chess . After the first move, Pawns can advance any distance.
- Pawn Pusher Chess . Pawns can not move by themselves on a player's side of the board, they must be pushed by other pieces.
- Pawntrooper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Perimeter Chess . Pieces other than Pawns and Kings move differently when moving to or from edge squares.
- Pretentious Chess. Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight.
- Pretentious Chess. All Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board.
- Retreating Chess. Pieces must fall back one square after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Revenge of the King. http://xn--perlebr-bxa.de/2010/02/Vergeltung-des-K%C3%B6nigs. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Rogue Pawn Chess . Pawns may double-move on any rank except for their starting rank.
- Royal Amazon Chess . Queens are replaced by Royal Amazons.
- Royal Amazon Chess. Queens are replaced by Royal Amazons. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Simplified chess. Simple subset of the chess rules. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56)
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description
- SquireKnight. Squire Knight combines Knight and Forward/Backward Pawn like moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Stationary King Chess . Kings can't move.
- Swapmate Chess. Pieces have "mates" which they can swap places with. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Swapmate Chess . Missing description
- Swedish Hopper Chess. Features the Swedish Hopper.
- Too Many Elephants. All pieces can move leap two squares on the diagonals like Elephants/Alfils in addition to their normal move.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns can change into pieces by moving like them. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Valiant Chess. Knight pawns at the fifth rank have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf).
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Werewolf Chess. An nearly invincible, but bribable Werewolf replaces the Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Zip Chess . After the first move, Pawns can advance any distance.
Total items listed: 68