- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Medusa Shogi. A Shogi variant of Pillars of Medusa, which is based on Turkish Great Chess.
- Millennium Chu Shogi . http://pika.cs.nctu.edu.tw/lit/MillenniumShogi.zip.
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi.
Total items listed: 7