- Baroque/Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Berolina Chess. Different moving pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Diamond Chess. Based on orthodox chess but rotated 45 degrees (invented in 1886). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dimension X. Chess on two planes - one with the usual chess pieces, the other with spooky trans-dimensional pieces with strange interactions. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Magnetic Chess. Pieces that moved attract and repel pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 596