- Antimatter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Booster Chess . Pawns push friendly pieces.
- Checker-capture Chess. Pieces can capture as in checkers game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- Communist Chess. When you capture an opponent's piece, you must destroy one of your own pieces of the same type. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Connected Chess. Pieces are removed when they are no longer adjacent to any other piece.
- Cripple Chess. The king may move only to capture.
- Ghostrider Chess.. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- A Modest Propsal. Missing description
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Option-Suicide Chess. You can optionally destroy your own pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pretentious Chess. All Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Recaptureless Chess. A unit which has just captured is itself invulnerable to capture for the move.
- Repatriation Chess. Pairs of captured units are returned to the board.
- Revised Chess. A revision of Fide-chess: a pawn on the seventh rank can also capture forwards. Makes chess much less drawish (with zrf).
- Self Eliminator. You are allowed to take your own pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Standoff Chess. A threat to capture the opponent's King does not give check if it opens one's own King to immediate recapture. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sudden Death Chess. A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Sudden Death Chess. If you do not capture, you must remove one of your own units.
- Sudden Death Chess . A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move.
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Withdrawing Chess. Any piece can withdraw from other pieces to capture them. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|14 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|4 'Java Program' entries listed||4 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
Total items listed: 25