- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Center of Attention. FIDE Chess but with an additional winning condition: Move your king unchecked into a center square.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns.
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members.
- ChessVariants.zrf. 17 variants in 1 file.
- Contramatic Chess. This king can walk right into check! The goal for this king is to get checkmated.
- Crushed Chess. After every 10 turns, the perimeter disappears.
- Czech Chess. Drop pawns by checking the King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Don't Cross Midnight. Chess on a rotating planet; units may not cross the International.
- Ibu Ibu Chess. Introduces the concept of a King's entourage, making King powerful and protected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier.
- Levitating Kings. Kings can levitate orthagonally or diagonally over a line of friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Magician's Chess. Pieces switch board sides with each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Magicpawns Chess. Any piece can move to friendly pawn and change place with it. Pawns thus become more dynamic and pieces less constrained.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect..
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Rotating Cylinder Chess. Positions of pieces rotate one square to the right after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing?
- Royal Magician Chess. Missing description
- Royal Magician's Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks!
- Royal Pawn. Missing description
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king.
- Tao's Chess. Chess variant where as you move across a line, the pieces reverse roles.
- Threat Chess, Attackers Chess and Victims Chess. Missing description
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 33