- 10x8 Chess mating problems. 10x Chess mating problems.
- AlterWay. Shareware program. Find a sequence of moves taking all black pieces.
- Andernach Chess. Pieces change side when taking.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess. Four anti-magnetic chessproblems.
- Bishops moving puzzle. Puzzle to move bishops across the board without attacking each other, as appearing in computer game The 7th Guest.
- Blindfold. Shareware program. Visualize and remember a sequence of chess positions.
- Bosma chess. King that is attacked three or more times is not considered to be in check. Fairy chess problem theme.
- Brutalis . A program that helps to solve helpmates, with options for composing.
- Chancellor Chess. Problems from Chancellor Chess book.
- Chancellor Chess (Book). Missing description
- Checkmate in an Infinite Number of Moves. Missing description
- Checkmate Sliding Puzzle. Slide squares in this puzzle such that the black king becomes mated.
- Checkmating Applet. Practice your checkmating skill with fairy pieces.
- Chess Composition Microweb. Extensive website on chess problems.
- Chess Contradance. Move pieces to the other side of the board without attacking each other.
- Chess Mazes. Chess based maze puzzles.
- Chess Mazes. Shareware program. Find a route for a piece that does not use an attacked square.
- Chess Miner. Shareware program. Add mines to undermine all black pieces.
- A Chess Problem with a Chancellor. Chess problem from 19th century.
- A Chess Problem with a Chancellor. Mate in two moves.
- A Chess Problem with a Chancellor. Mate in two moves. Winner of tournament.
- Chess Problem with a Nightrider. Missing description
- Chess Problems of 1001 years ago. Mansubat: Chess Problems of 1001 years ago.
- Chess problems of 1001 years ago: A modern exercise?. This old and simple shatranj problem uses only modern pieces and rules.
- Chess problems of 1001 years ago: Check!. Old shatranj problem of a form, typical for many such problems (mansubat).
- Chess problems of 1001 years ago: The right way to check. Old shatranj problem in which one must determine in what order white must check black.
- Chess problems: A proof game. Problem to construct a legal game of given exact length to reach a given position.
- Chess puzzle task: shortest game with only two kings in final di. Missing description
- Chess Tests: Bizarre Positions. Website with tests of strange chess positions and how programs deal with these.
- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Circe Chess problem 1. Series selfmate circe chess problem.
- Circe Chess problem 2. Helpstalemate circe chess problem.
- Contest: the 9 Queens Problem. Put 9 queens and 1 or 2 pawns such that queens do not see each other. Send your solution before Feb 29, and win a book!
- A Cylinder chess puzzle - 1. Missing description
- A Cylinder chess puzzle - 2. Missing description
- Dilaram's Legacy. Chess problems of 1001 years ago. Easy shatranj problem with a story about two kings and their kingdoms attached to it.
- Dilaram's problem. Chess problems of 1001 years ago. Famous old shatranj problem.
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game.
- The Eight Queens problem. Put eight queens on the board such that no one attacks another.
- Exclusive Chess. Mate is only allowed if there is a unique way to do so.
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game.
- Fast Chess Contradance. Solitaire chess puzzle: four white and four black pieces must change places without attacking.
- Fellowship of the Ring Puzzles. Several problems based on the Fellowship of the Ring variant.
- Five Classics of Fairy Chess. Missing description
- Giveaway Chess Puzzle. Computer game that you have to lose all of your own pieces to win.
- Hara-Kiri Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed.
- Helpmate in Two. Missing description
- Hexagonal chess - problem 1. Missing description
- Hexagonal chess - problem 2. Missing description
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Horse Chess-Nut. Horse statue with two chess problems painted on it.
- Infinite Number of Moves to Checkmate. Missing description
- Italian Progressive Chess. Problem based on an actual game position.
- Kamikaze Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed.
- Kick the King. What happens if we remove check and stalemate rules and win by taking the king?
- The Knights Tour . Try to solve the knights tour problem with Zillions of Games.
- KnightSweeper . Single player game similar to the Minesweeper computer game.
- Kriegspiel. Problem solving competition.
- Kriegspiel - positions for solving. Five kriegspiel problems.
- Kriegspiel - positions for solving 2. More kriegspiel problems.
- A Kriegspiel problem. Missing description
- A Kriegspiel problem. A Kriegspiel mate in two with solution.
- Kriegspiel problems. Two problems to solve.
- Last Move. Shareware program. Add a king to make a mate position.
- Mate in two moves. Old mate in two problem from 1859.
- Maze. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game.
- Modern chess puzzle. Mate in one with piece of combined bishop/knight move from Modern Chess.
- More 10x8 mating problems. Missing description
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mutual stalemate with all pieces. Construct a mutual stalemate setup using all 32 pieces.
- N-Plus-K Queens Problem Page. Missing description
- Nightrider used in a chess problem. Missing description
- Patricia. Construct a stalemate puzzle.
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Patrol chess. More problems from CCM.
- Patrol Chess. A unit may not capture or give check unless it is supported.
- Pocket pieces thematic tourney. Chess problem composition tournament. Closing date April 30, 2002.
- Probleemblad - Nederlandse Bond van Schaakprobleemvrienden. Information on the Dutch chess problems organization and their journal.
- Problemesis . Webmagazine on chess problems.
- Progressive Chess, Italian. Problem based on an actual game position.
- Proof game. Problem to construct a legal game of given exact length to reach a given position.
- Queen's Quadrille. Chesslike form of the famous 15-16 puzzle.
- Queens and Pawns . Try to arrange nine Queens and a Pawn on a standard Chess board so that none of them attack each other.
- Record Chess. Try to reach a position in as little moves as possible.
- Refusal chess. A problem.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner . Website with much information on retrograde chess problems.
- Review: White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book.
- Revolver Practice: A Chess Problem. White mates in 21 moves on board in shape of revolver.
- Safe Passage. Move pieces to opposite side without putting pieces in danger of capture.
- Shatranj Problems. Mansubat: Chess Problems of 1001 years ago.
- Solitaire chess puzzles . Several chess puzzles to try with Zillions of Games.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- StrateGems . Chess problem magazine.
- Strategems. Chess problem magazine.
- Symmetric Sissa. Problem based on an actual game.
- Temple Island Chess. Solo game with shadow pieces.
- Thematic Chess. Chess problems where play must fulfill a theme.
- Torsten Linß' chess problems . Chess problems website.
- Ultima Problem #3. The 3rd in a series of Ultima puzzles.
- Ultima Problem #9. The 9th in a series of Ultima puzzles.
- Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- The Variant Chess Website . Missing description
- Vincent's chessproblems . Chess and giveaway chess problem website.
- The Water wheel. Chess problems of 1001 years ago. A shatranj problem with an ingenious construction.
- White and Black from Brown - A Selection of 168 Diagrams. A review of the book.
- The World of Fairy Chess. Short introduction to the world of fairy chess problems.
Total items listed: 109