- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45)
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x6x6, Cells: 216)
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50)
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324)
- Missionary cubic variants. Cubic-cell game with mixture of simple and compound forward-only pieces. (6x8x6, Cells: 288)
- Shogi 3D. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess.
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x9x5, Cells: 225)
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x9x7, Cells: 441)
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165)
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
Total items listed: 13