- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162)
- Hourglass Hex Chess. 2 overlapping triangles form a hex board of just over FIDE size. (9x9, Cells: 65)
- Nested Shogi. A variant hiding Shogi on its diagonals. (17x17, Cells: 177)
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor.
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44)
Total items listed: 9