- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops.
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128)
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150)
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64)
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 20