- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- "Ninth-Ray" Jetan. Missing description (5x20, Cells: 100)
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64)
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- 3 Man Chess - Review. Missing description
- Announcement Circular Chess World Championship 2004. Missing description
- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops.
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42)
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game.
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board.
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess.
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board.
- Carrousel Chess. Game with 32 pieces. (16x4, Cells: 64)
- Carrousel Chess. Circular chess using reflecting bishops & sqirrels, not Bs & Ns.
- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board.
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- Chess in the Round . A commercial variant on a round board.
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball.
- Chessnuts 1999. Chessnuts is the newsletter of the Circular Chess Society. This is the 1999 issue.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Circular. Missing description
- Circular Capa Chess. Play circular chess with added archbishops and chancellors on a 5x16 round board.
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf).
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software.
- Circular Chess. PBM Preset for Circular Chess.
- Circular Chess . Chess on a round board with modern pieces.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Circular Chess Championship for 2002 Announced. Missing description
- The Circular Chess Society. Organization for players of Circular Chess.
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64)
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2003. Missing description
- Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64)
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120)
- Cylinder Chess. First and eighth files connect.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100)
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200)
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Diplomat Chess . Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents.
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess. Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (x2, Cells: 64)
- Global Chess . A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Holochess . Holographic chess-like game played in Star Wars movie.
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Imperial Chess I. Four-player game on circular board, also called Chez.
- Imperial Chess II. Standard array with extra Pawns on a round board.
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs . With a round chess board.
- Marmara. A Byzantine Chess variant featuring Trojan Horses. (4x16, Cells: 64)
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces.
- Noble Celts: Game Review. Missing description
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162)
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98)
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128)
- Review: 3 Man Chess. Missing description
- Review: Noble Celts. Missing description
- Review: Roundtable Chess. A review.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150)
- Round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- Round Honeycomb Chess. A cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. (9x11, Cells: 99)
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess.
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92)
- Round Table Chess 84 . Chess on a special round board with 84 squares.
- Round Table Chess 84. Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. (Cells: 84)
- Roundtable Chess. A review.
- Sesqui-dimensional Chess. 1d circular variant where pieces move clockwise, counterclockwise, and *across the center* of the circle.
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64)
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128)
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game.
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84)
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90)
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128)
- VERO Chess. Standard chess with a twist.
- Viking Chess. Game board and pieces in search of rules. (Cells: 37)
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 98