- Alice Chess. Classic Variant where pieces switch between two boards whenever they move. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!)
- All the King's Men.. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!)
- Baroque/Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Crazyhouse. A two-player version of Bughouse. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Crazyhouse . A two-player version of Bughouse. (Recognized!)
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 500