- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description
- Chinese Chess variant for 7 players. Missing description (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135)
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi.
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 17